As an internationally renowned engineering company and one of the world leaders in ironmaking technologies, we consider the skills and competences of our employees as our most valuable capital.
By hiring talented engineers, scientists, sales and administration people, we want to establish our position and be fit for the next challenging chapter in globalisation.
Personal and personnel development, a long-term relationship, mental and geographical mobility as well as flexibility are the main assets of our HR policy. This is based on the following pillars:
- Talent management,
- Competence management,
- Performance management,
so as to foster careers and leadership development.
Flat hierarchies, a dynamic job evolution and tailor-made training programmes offer you an appealing, interesting and diversified work environment.
Engineers of all disciplines and cultures form the backbone of our staff. Thanks to their innovative thinking, social responsibility and global approach, they help to propel the company successfully into the future. Working at Paul Wurth means being member of an excellent, international team, implementing ambitious projects in the field of iron and steelmaking and civil engineering.
Take the challenge and join us!
We are interested in your application if:
- You are a self-motivated and responsible professional, willing to acquire new skills and take on new tasks.
- You possess a strong knowledge of the latest technologies and computer-aided engineering and design tools.
- You are interested in working in a highly competitive international environment.
- You possess an excellent command of foreign languages.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and are ready to invest yourself fully in high level, multicultural project work.
If you think you are prepared to accept our challenge, we'd like to hear from you.